The Activity Report is a great way to see how many of your teammates are active on Kudos, participating in the program, and are being reached. There are five statistics that the report pulls, based on the selected timeframe.
- Total Users includes all the individuals who have been invited to Kudos.
- Activated Users is the accumulation of all users who have created their accounts.
- Participating Users are users that have sent a Kudos, Comment, or K+.
- Reached Users are individuals who have received a Kudos.
- Kudos Messages the total amount of Kudos (private and public) that have been sent by your participating users.
If you are looking to run your program based on some of these statistics, we recommend analyzing the following percentages:
- Activated = Activated Users/Total Users * 100
- Participating = Participating Users/Activated Users * 100
- Reached = Reached Users/Total Users *100
We hope this helps! If you have any questions, please post a comment below and one of our friendly team members will be happy to assist you.